IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT LOGGING IN ×
  • WELCOME GUEST

It looks as if you are viewing PalmTalk as an unregistered Guest.

Please consider registering so as to take better advantage of our vast knowledge base and friendly community.  By registering you will gain access to many features - among them are our powerful Search feature, the ability to Private Message other Users, and be able to post and/or answer questions from all over the world. It is completely free, no “catches,” and you will have complete control over how you wish to use this site.

PalmTalk is sponsored by the International Palm Society. - an organization dedicated to learning everything about and enjoying palm trees (and their companion plants) while conserving endangered palm species and habitat worldwide. Please take the time to know us all better and register.

guest Renda04.jpg

The 11th Annual Fall Searle Brothers Plant Extravaganza! -●●●- October 2nd, 3rd & 4th 2009: Friday, Saturday, & Sunday -●●- W. Broward County, Florida

Palmarum

Searle Brothers Nursery, Inc. &

The Rainforest Collection® presents...

The 11th Annual Fall Plant Extravaganza!

October 2nd, 3rd & 4th: 2009

The month of October is soon upon us and with it comes the 11th Annual Fall Plant Extravaganza; our popular nursery open house event that allows customers from all over to visit and purchase plants from our diverse selection. This past summer in South Florida has been particularly hot and humid and has contributed greatly to the growing of plants at Searle Brothers Nursery, Inc. There have been increases in new and exciting material spanning all the different plant groups, especially in crotons. The staff at the nursery have been potting up and propagating all summer to produce this new supply of plants. In addition to the opportunity to meet new Forum members we also look forward to spending time with friends and relatives. The friends and family that come from far and wide to volunteer and to spend time together has become one of the key features of the Extravaganza. It has become a popular event attraction that botanical oddities, some representing far away habitats and forgotten plant families, have become available for purchase. Some of these plants include species of ultra-high rarity, amazing beauty and are offered no where else in cultivation. While attending the Extravaganza this fall, feel free to inquire about any palm or plant you might be looking for. Some of these plants might not have been pulled for sale, but could be available for purchase. Many of our customers who have been to our event have repeatedly found that one extra special plant to bring home to their own slice of botanical heaven.

The spring and fall Extravaganzas have become a great way for IPS Members, Palmtalk Forum Members and fellow tropical palm enthusiasts to meet and greet in the South Florida area. They have always been a great way to spend a weekend in the company of those who share your passion for gardening and collecting plants. To describe the events as just mere plant sales would be an understatement; as they have become much more in the form of social events. In regards to the following details, I have tried to include as much information about the upcoming Extravaganza as I can, but if you see something that is missing and should be added, let me know…

South Florida Location:

Searle Brothers Nursery, Inc.

6640 SW 172nd Avenue

Southwest Ranches, Florida 33331

Western Broward County

see map below...

Schedule:

Friday, October 2nd - 8:00AM - 5:00PM

Saturday, October 3rd - 8:00AM - 5:00PM

Sunday, October 4th - 9:00AM - 4:00PM

Our famous Free BBQ Lunch: (Saturday 11:00AM - 2:00PM) – (Sunday, 11:00AM - 2:00PM)

Nursery Office #: (954) 434-7681

Nursery Fax #: (954) 680-2750

Nursery Website: www.rainforestcollection.com

Jeff Searle #: (954) 658-4317 Email: palms@rainforestcollection.com PM: Private Message Jeff through Palmtalk

Ryan Email: rdgpalm@bellsouth.net PM: Private Message Ryan through Palmtalk

Directions:

This is a general street map of western Broward County, Florida showing the location of the nursery (Palm tree symbol). Using Sheridan Street would be the best option to get to the nursery if you are heading west through the county. If you are taking the Florida Turnpike, use the Griffin Road exit from the north, or the Pines Blvd. exit from the south. If you need any additional directions, please contact the nursery, Jeff or I (Ryan). When you get close to the nursery, look for large power lines, as they run east and west above the nursery. Parking is along the shoulder of 172nd Avenue in front of, and down the street from, the nursery entrance.

scan0004.jpg

Plant Availability, Photo Requests:

For plant availability, a copy of the ever-growing list of palms, cycads, crotons and other information regarding which plants will be for sale, please contact the nursery, Jeff Searle or I (Ryan). The plant selection process will start soon and will continue right up to the last day before the Extravaganza, (sometimes even on the mornings of the event if the need applies.) Special selections might be pulled for sale with suggestions, but only if the plants are available. There will be certain species and varieties that will be only available in limited quantities. These rarer plants will likely sell out quickly in the morning hours, so be sure to arrange your wish list accordingly. Certain plant groups have been relocated around the sales area, so in order to speed your way to your favorite plants, ask a nearby volunteer as to their location.

Like with previous events, I will be able to provide preview photos of the actual plants for sale which I would be able to post for those who are interested. Send me a message or an email with the name(s) if you would like photos of specific plants or members of a plant genus. Sale booklets will be made available at the Extravaganza; they will include the list of palms, cycads and crotons for sale. They will be in displays located at both entrances to the main shade house. As soon as I have a basic list of species and varieties for sale, I will be able to email it to anyone who would want a copy. Each plant will be priced with either a lavender tag or will have the price written on the pot.

Selected Plant Groups:

Palms: The focal point of the event. The available species will range from the common dependable landscape ornamental to the ultra-rare collectible... The actual number of species and sizes that will be for sale is unknown at this stage but will be considerable…

Aroids: Unusual varieties…

Agaves: Dependable landscape species in many shapes, sizes and colors...

Bamboo: A increase in selection...

Bromeliads: A massive assortment of full-sun and shade landscape varieties including collectible cultivars requiring a new expanded sales area...

Cycads:

Crotons: An expanded collection of old favorites and new cultivars, the largest selection ever at an Extravaganza...

Cordylines:

Heliconias, Gingers and other new & colorful members of the Zingiberales order...

Orchids: A true favorite of the event, with an expanded selection...

Tropical Flowering Trees: Exotic and unusual specimens new to the nursery and to the event...

Landscape Ornamentals: Proven landscape material for South Florida, including replacement choices for ill-fated Ficus hedges...

Rare and Hard-to-find Exotics:

and many more: There is always a chance a new species of plant will make its way to the sales area.

The Sale Flyer:

The nursery will mail out sale flyers to everyone on our mailing list starting the beginning of next week. If you are on the mailing list and do not receive one, please let Jeff or myself know. In addition, if you would like to be placed on the mailing list for future Extravaganza flyers, please send a message to me with your address.

scan.jpg

Plant Carts:

We do provide a limited amount of carts for customers to use, but it is recommended that you bring your own plant shopping conveyance. They go quickly in the morning as soon as the gates open.

Accommodations:

There is a very nice hotel within a short driving distance of the nursery. It has been used by our customers, volunteers and family members in the past who travel a long way to reach the Extravaganza and who require a comfortable place to stay. The Hampton Inn Pembroke Pines/Ft. Lauderdale West is located at the intersection of I-75 and Sheridan Street. (see map above...) If you like to inquire about the hotel, follow the link below:

Hampton Inn Pembroke Pines

╔══╦═══╦═══╦═══╦═══╦═══╦═══╦═══╦═══╦═══╦═══╦═══╦═══╦═══╦══╗

╠══╬═══╬═══╬═══╬═══╬═══╬═══╬═══╬═══╬═══╬═══╬═══╬═══╬═══╬══╣

╚══╩═══╩═══╩═══╩═══╩═══╩═══╩═══╩═══╩═══╩═══╩═══╩═══╩═══╩══╝

The 11th Annual Spring Plant Extravaganza this past March was a resounding success and we were fortunate to have both great weather and a tremendous turnout. Not only did I get to meet many new customers and Forum members but we had a few surprise visitors for the three-day event. To see more photos taken during the event, follow the link below:

11th Annual Spring Plant Extravaganza Topic

- Bromeliads! The nursery will often have to restock a group of plants during the day, even on Friday.

RDG2009-03-06_13-15-10.jpg

- The main road is the area devoted to the selection of landscape ornamental plants and full sun palms, seen towards the right.

RDG2009-03-07_12-52-51.jpg

If you need any information regarding plants, directions, anything that I have not included here, feel free to contact the nursery, Jeff Searle or myself by the methods mentioned above. Feel free to post any messages, requests, etc. in this topic. Jeff Searle, myself and all the family members and volunteers look forward to meeting new and familiar Palmtalk Forum members and IPS members at the upcoming Extravaganza. Be sure to find one of us and introduce yourself. You will be sure to find other Forum members at the event as well, possibly walking right past you down an aisle. We have been repeatedly surprised at the distances covered by some of our customers. The entire Searle family and our loads of volunteers will be waiting to help you find that perfect plant. We hope to see you there. :D

Ryan

South Florida

- Crotons will be a larger part of the Extravaganza this fall. There will be well over 100 unique cultivars available and they will be located in a new location within the main shade house. I have the current list of cultivars available now and if you would like a copy sent to you, send me a message.

RDG2009-09-12_13-41-12.jpg

RDG2009-09-12_13-41-20.jpg

RDG2009-09-12_13-41-26.jpg

RDG2009-09-12_13-46-04.jpg

Ryan

South Florida

BJA

" View Member Profile Add as Friend Send Message Find Member's Topics Find Member's Posts Sep 12 2009, 03:54 PM Post #2

Group: Forum Members

Member No.: 1,899

ALL plants/palm/seeds offered for sale must include PRICE, size and quanity???????

Sorry I did not make the rules "

The above message was left for somebody that didn't follow the rules.

In this post I see photos but no prices.

Now I think the world of Jeff, but is he exempt from the rules? If were're going to have "rules" let's have them for everybody.

Comments?

Okie

Okie

Merritt Island, Florida

www.Islandtropicalfruit.com

Okie, If Jeff was advertising certain palms for sale, then yes prices should be included. But when a nursery sale is announced, I don't think it would be reasonable to ask them to list every plant and every price.

Just my two cents...

Formerly Jeff in Costa Rica

Also, as of the last time around, when a specific plant was offered or mentioned, its size and price was stated. This is a general notice as such.

Zone 10a at best after 2007 AND 2013, on SW facing hill, 1 1/2 miles from coast in Oceanside, CA. 30-98 degrees, and 45-80deg. about 95% of the time.

"The great workman of nature is time."   ,  "Genius is nothing but a great aptitude for patience."

-George-Louis Leclerc de Buffon-

I do some experiments and learning in my garden with palms so you don't have to experience the pain! Look at my old threads to find various observations and tips!

Like with previous topics regarding the Extravaganza, I will post general area shots featuring a certain group of plants. Not every plant seen in the photo(s) will be for sale, it is to show color and enticement of what could/would be featured at the upcoming Extravaganza. Jeff Anderson and Bill Sanford were correct in their statements in describing the rule of posting specific ads for certain species or varieties. In those situations, I will post a price along with the photo of the plant, like in previous topics.

Ryan

South Florida

Also, as of the last time around, when a specific plant was offered or mentioned, its size and price was stated. This is a general notice as such.

Simply stated and accurate in my opinion Bill. :)

Thanks,

Ron.

Coral Gables, FL 8 miles North of Fairchild USDA Zone 10B

Excellent Ryan, looking forward to all your pics of the event.

I agree, general sales anouncements are OkieDokey :D

Matt in Temecula, CA

Hot and dry in the summer, cold with light frost in the winter. Halfway between the desert and ocean

ALL plants/palm/seeds offered for sale must include PRICE, size and quanity???????

Sorry I did not make the rules "

The above message was left for somebody that didn't follow the rules.

In this post I see photos but no prices.

Now I think the world of Jeff, but is he exempt from the rules? If were're going to have "rules" let's have them for everybody.

Comments?

Comment: Read the rules completely. "For larger venues or sales, such as nurseries, a link to a price list or a promise of listed prices "at the door" are required." Searle's always have posted prices on their specimen photos and they make pricing plainly and clearly available at their sales. The idea of the rule is to eliminate price gouging, which could discourage newcomers (and oldtimers for that matter). I have not seen The Searle's engage in that kind of unscrupulous practice.

Personally and frankly, there really isn't a reason to be so politically correct on Palmtalk, the PC Police (well, also the scamaroonians) are the reason the rules first got put into place! I would like to continue to see Palmtalk to be the loosely organized enjoyable place we all meet at... Let's try to continue to foster that kind of tolerance. In the future, if you see something that looks questionable, please contact me via PM. Community Policing makes my volunteer position of Palm Exchange Host much easier and less time consuming. Once notified I will handle innapropriate posts accurately, swiftly, and without the kind of infighting that can disenchant enthusiasts and possible consumers (very important to all nurserymen these economic conditions).

So How about it Ryan? How about some indivduals shots or some real rarieties in the upcoming sale, maybe a presale posting of the list? Jeff, are you gonna let me get another BIG Dypsis onilahensis? :winkie::D

PiousPalms Posted Today, 12:17 PM

...So How about it Ryan? How about some indivduals shots or some real rarieties in the upcoming sale, maybe a presale posting of the list? Jeff, are you gonna let me get another BIG Dypsis onilahensis?...

The list of palms, cycads and crotons is currently being worked on as I type. The palm and cycad list should be done by the beginning of next week, which would be a bit earlier than usual. The croton list is basically done and I have been emailing and messaging out copies of it, but it is in a constant state of spelling review and being changed accordingly. The naming of all the crotons is due for a heavy overhaul so that will take place soon before the Extravaganza. I do have a few photo requests to process and to post so I will look for additional palm species to feature along with them. If you have a favorite palm genus or any plant family you want to see, let me know. :)

Ryan

South Florida

PiousPalms Posted Today, 01:27 PM

...How about Pogonotium?...

Hmm.... that one might take a while... Might have other rattans though...

Ryan

South Florida

PiousPalms Posted Today, 12:17 PM

...So How about it Ryan? How about some indivduals shots or some real rarieties in the upcoming sale, maybe a presale posting of the list? Jeff, are you gonna let me get another BIG Dypsis onilahensis?...

The list of palms, cycads and crotons is currently being worked on as I type. The palm and cycad list should be done by the beginning of next week, which would be a bit earlier than usual. The croton list is basically done and I have been emailing and messaging out copies of it, but it is in a constant state of spelling review and being changed accordingly. The naming of all the crotons is due for a heavy overhaul so that will take place soon before the Extravaganza. I do have a few photo requests to process and to post so I will look for additional palm species to feature along with them. If you have a favorite palm genus or any plant family you want to see, let me know. :)

Ryan

Now I am going to sound like Kris. More visuals, more visuals! :drool::lol:

Ron :)

Ron,

why do you want to tease your self, just wait another 9 days and you will get to see it all in person!

This is the best sale in Florida every October and March, dont miss it!

:mrlooney: Ok buddy, if you're up for a challenge... How about Pogonotium? :lol:

Is that a ''politcally correct'' slur on me? Or did someone name a plant after me? Maybe a way of language that I am known for? :blink::hmm:

Robert de Jong

San Clemente, CA

Willowbrook Nursery

:mrlooney: Ok buddy, if you're up for a challenge... How about Pogonotium? :lol:

Is that a ''politcally correct'' slur on me? Or did someone name a plant after me? Maybe a way of language that I am known for? :blink::hmm:

Bob - Sounds like you have a rattan named after you? :huh::blink::lol:

LOL, it's not all about you Bob! :winkie::lol:

Pogonotium

LOL, it's not all about you Bob! :winkie::lol:

Pogonotium

Nameing a calamus palm after me seems apropo, as I can be a prickly bastard at times :lol:

Robert de Jong

San Clemente, CA

Willowbrook Nursery

how about a couple of pics of individual crotons that will be for sale. (that will make it in Orlando that is. )

With a tin cup for a chalice

Fill it up with good red wine,

And I'm-a chewin' on a honeysuckle vine.

pogobob Posted Yesterday, 11:32 PM

Nameing a calamus palm after me seems apropo, as I can be a prickly bastard at times...

Calamus robertdejongii, Calamus dejongiana... Or maybe a new genus might sound cool, Robertdejongia pogobobiana, Robertdejongia sanclementensis...

tikitiki Posted Today, 07:46 PM

how about a couple of pics of individual crotons that will be for sale. (that will make it in Orlando that is. )

I will go over with Jeff about any particular cultivars that will be more cold tolerant than others, if any. If there are any I will take their photo(s) and post them in turn.

- Earlier today, I took the first set of preview photos of next weekend's Extravaganza. There are a few requests that encompass this set, plus a few other species I know will be requested later, ex. Licuala and Dypsis species. I have a few more requests to get done, including a few non-palm ones. The palm & cycad list is almost done, I just need to process the base list and then get it ready for email. The croton list is still receiving an update and will be done later in the week. This first photo shows the sidewalk of the main shadehouse looking from the back towards the front. Many, many palms...

RDG2009-09-23_14-17-14.jpg

- This is a mystery Dypsis species from the Masoala Peninsula. There is no name on it, but it could be something already named. It has been growing slow, but easy. (#3) $50.00

RDG2009-09-23_14-18-58.jpg

- Dypsis lanceolata, (#20) $150.00

RDG2009-09-23_15-11-04.jpg

Ryan

• Upvote 1

South Florida

- Chambeyronia macrocarpa var. "Houailou", (#7) $250.00 - A request for "any Chambeyronia varieties"

RDG2009-09-23_15-12-16.jpg

- An upclose view...

RDG2009-09-23_15-12-33.jpg

- Rhapis multifida (#3) $35.00 - (#1) $12.00

RDG2009-09-23_15-14-41.jpg

- Voanioala gerardii (#1DP) $75.00 - The Forest Coconut

RDG2009-09-23_15-15-13.jpg

Ryan

South Florida

- Hyophorbe indica (#15) $150.00 - a pair...

RDG2009-09-23_15-15-41.jpg

- Lytocaryum hoehnei (#7) $65.00 - The larger cousin to L. weddellianum...

RDG2009-09-23_15-16-46.jpg

- Kentiopsis oliviformis (#10) $200.00 - Showing a nice new leaf...

RDG2009-09-23_15-18-24.jpg

- Licuala paludosa (#10) $185.00 (#1) $18.00 - There are also 3 gallon plants available, but they haven't made their way to the group yet.

RDG2009-09-23_15-25-49.jpg

Ryan

South Florida

- Hydriastele sp. "Big Leaf" (#7) $150.00 - I think this is the same as Hydriastele affinis, which was changed from Gronophyllum affine...

RDG2009-09-23_15-27-42.jpg

- Chambeyronia macrocarpa (#7) $125.00 - A version many like to call "watermelon".

RDG2009-09-23_15-29-56.jpg

- Licuala peltata var. sumawongii (#10) $275.00 (#7) 150.00 - The gallons had yet to make their way here to the intersection.

RDG2009-09-23_15-30-37.jpg

- Actinokentia divaricata (#3) $65.00

RDG2009-09-23_15-36-33.jpg

Ryan

South Florida

- Zamia inermis (#3) $75.00

RDG2009-09-23_15-36-51.jpg

- An up close view of the caudex. For the serious enthusiasts who must know, the caudex is 5.12 inches or 130.048 millimeters in diameter...

RDG2009-09-23_15-37-12.jpg

- Calyptrocalyx leptostachys (#1) $30.00 - A new species for the Extravaganza this fall.

RDG2009-09-23_15-40-18.jpg

Ryan

South Florida

- The last few photos before the next set. This one was taken from the shade house intersection looking towards the back. There will be a few more fill plants and additional palms may still be pulled.

RDG2009-09-23_15-43-59.jpg

- Miniature, sub-tropical Cymbidium Orchids (#1) $25.00 - They are good size for their one gallon pots and ready for the ground.

RDG2009-09-23_15-45-29.jpg

- This is the front entrance to the main shadehouse with still a few more plant groups needing to be pulled. If you can think of any more requests before I can get the list out, send me a message or post it here.

RDG2009-09-23_15-45-14.jpg

Ryan

South Florida

Shon Posted Today, 03:36 PM

Add more photos Ryan it's almost as good as being there.

There will be more photos for sure, as the requests keep coming in. The Palm & Cycad list is nearly 100% complete, but finished enough to the point where I can start sending out copies. If you would like a copy, send me a message or email. The list now stands at about 360 species of palms and cycads and 450+ sizes across both plant groups.

Ryan

South Florida

Shon Posted Today, 03:36 PM

Add more photos Ryan it's almost as good as being there.

There will be more photos for sure, as the requests keep coming in. The Palm & Cycad list is nearly 100% complete, but finished enough to the point where I can start sending out copies. If you would like a copy, send me a message or email. The list now stands at about 360 species of palms and cycads and 450+ sizes across both plant groups.

Ryan

Thanks for posting the palm pix. Mmmmm, all that gorgeousness................. :)

St. Pete

Zone - a wacked-out place between 9b & 10

Elevation = 44' - not that it does any good

I will definitely be right next to you Mike! :winkie:

If the Palm Beach Palm & Cycad Society Sale's heavy activity is any indication, this should be one big PRA! :yay:

Ron.

The Extravaganza is a few days away and the set-up continues well through the week. Continue to send in requests as I will be doing them up until Thursday.

- A few photos from early this morning... The sales area is quickly coming together.

RDG2009-09-29_07-48-38.jpg

- Full sun palm block across from the holding area...

RDG2009-09-29_07-49-31.jpg

- More landscape plants down the main road...

RDG2009-09-29_07-49-56.jpg

- Extended Bromeliad section, now where the crotons used to be...

RDG2009-09-29_07-51-04.jpg

Ryan

South Florida

- This half of the Bromeliad section has many of the full sun varieties... The shaded area under the planted palms is for the shade loving varieties which still need to be pulled...

RDG2009-09-29_07-51-32.jpg

- Many landscape plants are along the road, including the more common Crotons and more unusual full-sun palms...

RDG2009-09-29_07-52-13.jpg

- Upon entering the shadehouse, you will have much more to look at than normal... Looking to the right, the Aroid section has been combined with the Tropical Foliage plants including various unique species...

RDG2009-09-29_07-56-24.jpg

- Swinging around to the left, there is the new Croton area now located within the shadehouse. It extends half the width of the shadehouse and contains about 135 different cultivars.

RDG2009-09-29_07-57-33.jpg

Ryan

South Florida

- The Crotons are arranged in groups, so even though they may appear to be random, they are not. The vast majority are in 3 gallon pots, with a few larger specimen plants in the distance.

RDG2009-09-29_07-57-52.jpg

- Ficus dammaropsis (10g) $150.00 - Dinner Plate Fig, also known as Highland Breadfruit...

RDG2009-09-29_07-58-47.jpg

- I forgot to put a scale item in the photo, but this leaf is quite large...

RDG2009-09-29_07-59-11.jpg

- The Neoveitchia storckii group - (15g) $185.00 - (3g) $40.00 - (1g) $20.00

RDG2009-09-29_12-35-49.jpg

Ryan

South Florida

- A closer view of the smaller Neoveitchia storckii...

RDG2009-09-29_12-36-19.jpg

- Orania ravaka - The Jewel Palm - (7g) $150.00

RDG2009-09-29_12-38-26.jpg

- Leaf bases and petioles...

RDG2009-09-29_12-38-43.jpg

- Cyrtostachys glauca - (7g) $250.00

RDG2009-09-29_12-39-26.jpg

Ryan

South Florida

- The green internode rings and lower crownshaft...

RDG2009-09-29_12-40-04.jpg

- Areca ipot - pronounced "ee-poe" - (3g) $45.00 - It never gets old however when someone asks for Areca "I pot"...

RDG2009-09-29_12-41-22.jpg

- Dypsis onilahensis - (7g) $135.00

RDG2009-09-29_12-42-12.jpg

- The white powder is very fine and will come off with the slightest touch...

RDG2009-09-29_12-42-54.jpg

Ryan

South Florida

- Areca concinna - (7g) $35.00 - They were listed in the first copy of the palm list as Areca sp. before it was corrected...

RDG2009-09-29_12-44-05.jpg

- The crowns...

RDG2009-09-29_12-44-17.jpg

- The Verschaffeltia splendida group - (3g) $35.00 - (10g) $200.00

RDG2009-09-29_12-44-33.jpg

- The view from the other direction...

RDG2009-09-29_12-45-05.jpg

Ryan

South Florida

- Pinanga speciosa - (7g) $45.00

RDG2009-09-29_12-45-53.jpg

- The maroon color appears on newly exposed crownshafts and internode rings and slowly fades...

RDG2009-09-29_12-46-07.jpg

- Dypsis basilonga - (3g) $250.00

RDG2009-09-29_12-47-30.jpg

- The characteristic wider and longer than normal basal leaflet with a silver underside...

RDG2009-09-29_12-47-45.jpg

Ryan

South Florida

- Croton "Pop's Yard" - (3g) $35.00

RDG2009-09-29_12-53-29.jpg

- A closer look at the color...

RDG2009-09-29_12-53-37.jpg

- Croton "Chief" - (3g) $25.00

RDG2009-09-29_12-54-20.jpg

- Croton "Glen Roof" - (3g) $45.00 - Jeff points out the unique color details of the cultivar...

RDG2009-09-29_12-55-44.jpg

Ryan

South Florida

- Croton "Glen Roof" - Jeff shows me the finer details and describes how the markings are truly unique to the cultivar.

RDG2009-09-29_12-55-51.jpg

- This is another leaf of the same plant as above, showing how the colors change.

RDG2009-09-29_12-55-58.jpg

- Croton "Royal Flush" - (3g) $25.00

RDG2009-09-29_12-56-37.jpg

- A line of "Royal Flush" crotons showing how they are grouped together...

RDG2009-09-29_12-56-51.jpg

Ryan

South Florida