POTS -- Nursery containers

3 posts in this topic

Howdyall:

The day of reckoning is nigh upon me, as my insurance company for my house wants to give me a discount, but they'll have to write a new policy and come and visit the house around the beginning of October, 2009.

I've got lots of pots, 5-gallons, 1's, 2's, etc. The insurance people will FREAK if they see them, so I'm going to get rid of them, somehow, some way.

I DON'T want to get a dumpster, but if I must . . . .

So, if you want pots, let's have a pot-party, as it were. Come and visit, come and take, we'll all exult in positivity.

Pots in exchange for love? Positivity? Goodwill? :hmm:

Shoot me a PM if interested.

To paraphrase the reggae band:

AHEM:

"Come and get them!

Make me happy"

Howdyall:

The day of reckoning is nigh upon me, as my insurance company for my house wants to give me a discount, but they'll have to write a new policy and come and visit the house around the beginning of October, 2009.

I've got lots of pots, 5-gallons, 1's, 2's, etc. The insurance people will FREAK if they see them, so I'm going to get rid of them, somehow, some way.

So, if you want pots, let's have a pot-party, as it were. Come and visit, come and take, we'll all exult in positivity.

AHEM:

"Come and get them!

Make me happy"

Have you thought of selling them on Craigs list?

Cal Sloan

Howdyall:

AHEM:

"Come and get them!

Make me happy"