seedman.com

Rate this Seller   4 votes

1. 1. How would you rate this seller?

• POSITIVE - Would recommend to others
    • NEGATIVE - Would not recommend

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

16 posts in this topic

I'll soon find out. Ordering a few small packs.

http://www.seedman.com/

this seller has good seeds?, and reliable?.

Well well, it turns out they only ship to US and Canada. So my order is busted.

Bizarre - I mean they already take paypal and credit cards; and it's the same trip to the post office after all.

Some of the species names on their website are ancient - I mean "Areca lutescens" and "Neanthe bella"? Really.

Bizarre - I mean they already take paypal and credit cards; and it's the same trip to the post office after all.

Some of the species names on their website are ancient - I mean "Areca lutescens" and "Neanthe bella"? Really.

I think I know what A. lutescens is meant to be but what on earth is Neanthe bella ?

Peachy

I think I know what A. lutescens is meant to be but what on earth is Neanthe bella ?

Peachy

Neanthe bella = Chamaedorea elegans

I always hesitate to buy from vendors who can't keep their species lists reasonably up to date. Are they too lazy or just plain stupid?

Peachy

Neanthe bella = Chamaedorea elegans

I always hesitate to buy from vendors who can't keep their species lists reasonably up to date. Are they too lazy or just plain stupid?

Not much of a selection either. Rather common palms. Don't believe their focus is on palms. :indifferent:

I ordered some palm and tree seeds from them and they arrived perfectly packed and even included a pack of label sticks. They guarantee their seeds, if they don't germinate let them know. Mine haven't quite had long enough to germinate. So we shall see.

I ordered some palm and tree seeds from them and they arrived perfectly packed and even included a pack of label sticks. They guarantee their seeds, if they don't germinate let them know. Mine haven't quite had long enough to germinate. So we shall see.

Glad to hear you had a positive out come. I'm sick of buying seeds from mainly once source and continuely getting crappy germination. And somebody we alllll know here.

I have no experience with them, but I just went on the website and there are several palms for sale that are mislabelled--Kinda sketchy when you can't tell a metallica from an ernesti augusti...

I have no experience with them, but I just went on the website and there are several palms for sale that are mislabelled--Kinda sketchy when you can't tell a metallica from an ernesti augusti...

Those are palms?

Those are palms?

Ask Hodel ;)

I ordered seeds from them and arrived within 4days not like 3-4weeks for RPS.

The company is located in Vanleave, Mississipi.

Great company for small beginners and small orders and doesn't require

you to order 30euros or roughly $25 worth of seeds.

Most packets are contain 5 seeds or less and wont cost more than $5 per packet.

Seeds look fresh and are still incubating.

:greenthumb::greenthumb: Cheers. :greenthumb::greenthumb:

I have had good success with many kind of seeds from Seedman. I'll give them a :greenthumb:

Seedman do not send seeds to Europe!?

I like this company. Fast service, good selection of rarer palms, and the seeds look much better quality than what I can get wholesale. You can tell this company cares about their seeds and service. Too bad they only do retail. Now to see if they germinate well...

My germination rate was low, like ~2%. I can't say it was old seed for sure though.