SLO Palms - Perry Glenn

SLO Palms - Perry Glenn   15 votes

1. 1. RATE THIS GROWER

• POSITIVE - I have had a positive experience and would recommend this grower. (Comment Optional)
    • NEGATIVE - I have had a negative experience and would not recommend this grower (Comment Required)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

13 posts in this topic

Perry Glenn

SLO Palms

(805) 550-2708

http://www.slopalms.com

Perry grows great palms in Grover Beach, CA

Edited by FRITO

Perry sells some great palms at great prices. Excellent packaging and delivery.

I have talk to Perry over the phone but have never been there yet, but hope to soon. He has some fantastic hardy palms for people in colder climates and through a friend I got some of the best looking chamaedorea palms from him.

I bought a perfectly grown P sunkha from Perry. An outstanding transaction!

Placed 3 orders this fall, all plants thriving so far. A+

Got a chance to visit Perry over the weekend. For the limited amount of grow space on hand, he has an unbelievable selection of rare palms! I returned with a large 4 gal. Parajubea Torallyi and a variety of Dypsis in liners, all great looking palms. He was very helpful and even threw in a few succulent cuttings from his yard for my wife. Couldn't be happier. My only regret is I didn't bring my truck.

Chad

Edited by cencalpalmguy

I got some awesome, healthy palms from Perry today. He's a great guy, and has been very responsive in communicating with me through e-mail and phone. He no longer ships, but really went out of his way to get my purchase to me. If you are in the area, I strongly recommend picking up some palms from SLO Palms. Thanks again, Perry!

FYI: I received the following when I clicked on the slopalms link in post #1:

post-539-0-48537600-1362859413_thumb.jpg

I am very sorry about the inconvenience. The problem is now resolved.

Perry is an awesome guy. I drove to SLO to purchase a few palms and not only did Perry have an outstanding selection but his service level was excellent as well. Prices are also very reasonable. He has a lot of larger outdoor grown specimens, great way to find out what does well in a cool zone 17.

I bought quite a few palms from Perry and couldn't be happier with the overall service and quality of the plants. I'll be buying more in the near future if I get a chance

Perry is a great guy I just got my second order from him and it was all beyond what I expected I will not buy rare stuff from anyone else great palms with great prices thanks Perry!

Perry delivers again. A pair of Syagrus Abreojos just showed up. A bunch of his Chamaedorea Radicalis in the background.

2rm2h51.jpg