• Announcements

• IPS BIENNIAL - SARAWAK / SINGAPORE JUNE 12-19   01/23/2016

STILL TIME TO REGISTER!!
      Don't miss this opportunity to hike through natural forest areas of Borneo to see palms in habitat led by expert guides. Experience the culture and cuisine of this exotic Southeast Asian country with fellow IPS travelers.
      In Singapore you'll experience the world's largest covered garden, Gardens by the Bay, and tour the venerable Singapore Botanic Garden. 
      You must be an IPS member to register, so sign up today. For more information click HERE (For more info of past biennials and member experiences see the BIENNIAL FORUM on Palmtalk.)   One of the exotic palms of Borneo
    • NEW FORUM - PALMS IN POTS   01/23/2016

CHECK IT OUT BELOW I think it is self explanatory - it's right below the COLD HARDY PALMS FORUM.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Faulkner's Palms - Christian Faulkner

Faulkner's Palms - Christian Faulkner   39 votes

1. 1. RATE THIS GROWER

• POSITIVE - I have had a positive experience and would recommend this grower. (Comment Optional)
    • NEGATIVE - I have had a negative experience and would not recommend this grower (Comment Required)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

27 posts in this topic

Palms and palm seedlings. International shipping. Located in Venice, Florida.

I've received some great palms from Christian. Most of them were picked up from his nursery or delivered to me at Eddie's house in Venice and all were in great condition - 100% survival rate.

I've been buying palms from Christian for quite some time. Great selection and great prices, plus he has an incredible amount of knowledge on the palms he sells. If Christian ever gets the mail order business up and running again, I'll be purchasing more palms from him.

Earlier this year, Christian came down to participate at the the South Florida Palm sale. He brought a wonderful collection of palms to sell including a Nypa that no one else had to offer. Of course I scooped it up and will plant it out near my pond next spring. His quality was as good as anyone there selling. It's really nice to see some of these new,young guys showing so much passion for growing palms.

Jeff

I've bought several palms from Christian over the last several years. Every plant I bought was well grown and fairly priced, and I can highly recommend him.

Christian has some great hard to find palms. I visited his nursery last year and they were all healthy and well grown. He was even kind enough to sell me some sprouted seeds at very good prices. I would definitely recommend buying from him.

I have boght sometimes to Christian, always great plants and fast shipping!

Christian has some nice looking palms and he always has palms that are hard to find any ware.I have always been treated fairly.

Christian - great knowledge of palms. We have met him at several palm functions and sales, I have no knowledge of anyone having a negative experience with him. He is also a great guy on Sunday afternoon at a palm sale when the "horse trading" amongst the vendors begins.

I have purchased numerous palms from Christian and have always been very satisfied.He always goes out of his way to help you and is very knowledgeable.He's really patient with people new to palms.(like me.)All the plant he sells are of excellent quality and health.

I've been very happy with my transactions with Christian and will continue to buy from him. He's a great grower and very knowledgeable.

Great palms, great prices, great guy!

My experience with buying seeds from Christian has been great,he manages to find seeds of very rare species and helps spreading them to places of the world like Greece who wouldnt normally get such species in any other way :)

Great deals,fast shipping and an honest and great guy in general!!! :)

I have yet to purchase a Palm from Christian but I know him to be one of the most knowlegeable Palm guys out there.

Christian Faulkner of Faulkner's Palms is a very knowledgable source for rare palms. Christian has worked at many private residences and world class botanical gardens. His material is hardy and well grown. I recommend anyone shop at Faulkner's Palms.

Christian always sends great palms at a great price.

Great palms, great prices, great guy.

All in all a great experience.

Keep bringin' those 9B's around!

~Ray.

Although Ray picked it up for me, I have to say the Beccariophoenix alfredii I got from him certainly pleased me. It was $12 cheaper than I'd seen it anywhere else and had a wonderful root system.

I purchased some dioon spinulosum seedlings from Christian recently.

He was in the area so he delivered them to me.

The quality was great and he is a really nice guy. :)

Christian sells great plants at great prices.

Jason

Getting seeds from Christian sent to The Netherlands for some time now.

Great service!

Cheers, Adrian

Received several plants and seeds from Christian, always of very good quality, very beautiful and healthy plants.

Simon

Christian helped me out with great deals on palms.

The one gallon Butia capitatas are now 7 Gallons!

Thanks Christian

Rob Pittman

A Quality Plant

Christian is a helpful and very knowledgeable guy, as others mention he has or can locate nice material, great price’s and has excellent packaging and fast shipping.

Thank you Christian

Very knowledgable palm grower, identified many seedling species for me when visited. Also purchased and traded seeds and seedling which were all healthy and good priced. Hope to see you again.

Great seeds. Great price. Lightning Fast shipping. Thanks and I'll definitely be a repeat buyer!

Hi,

I leave in France.

Could you say me the name of the website of Christian.

Thank you.