• Announcements

• IPS BIENNIAL - SARAWAK / SINGAPORE JUNE 12-19   01/23/2016

STILL TIME TO REGISTER!!
      Don't miss this opportunity to hike through natural forest areas of Borneo to see palms in habitat led by expert guides. Experience the culture and cuisine of this exotic Southeast Asian country with fellow IPS travelers.
      In Singapore you'll experience the world's largest covered garden, Gardens by the Bay, and tour the venerable Singapore Botanic Garden. 
      You must be an IPS member to register, so sign up today. For more information click HERE (For more info of past biennials and member experiences see the BIENNIAL FORUM on Palmtalk.)   One of the exotic palms of Borneo
    • NEW FORUM - PALMS IN POTS   01/23/2016

CHECK IT OUT BELOW I think it is self explanatory - it's right below the COLD HARDY PALMS FORUM.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Blues Brothers Cycads - Robert de Jong

Blues Brothers Cycads - Robert de Jong   9 votes

1. 1. RATE THIS GROWER

• POSITIVE - I have had a positive experience and would recommend this grower. (Comment Optional)
    • NEGATIVE - I have had a negative experience and would not recommend this grower (Comment Required)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 posts in this topic

Various palm species and large collection of cycads. Located in San Clemente, California.

Moderator: Please remove me from your LAME popularity contest! I don't want anything to do with ratings from this select group. I already know we're the best :lol::lol::lol: Thank you anyway...I'm almost flatturd...really :sick::sick::sick:

Mod Edit: As I have tried to explain in various places, this is an area for members to discuss any vendor they wish. Any member can start a discussion about anybody. It's always been that way. Members do not need to ask permission to start discussions about people, places, palms, or anything else for that matter. And like any topic or thread that is politely carried out, there is no grounds to censor it.

I have bought palms from Bob in the past and he goes out of his way to make sure all is OK. The tour of his place is worth the price of the palms easily!

Have not dealt with the cycad division though....

Blues Brothers-Got to love the name and I have seen some great Palms on this Board.

C-mon Bob, your too modest. Bought seed from Bob and Son (Braden) and was more than suprised to get more than I paid for. I rate them A+. Thanks guys, it was a pleasure to do business with you. :greenthumb:

Well I did get my E. latifrons and E. nubimontanus seedlings from Braden and both have since flushed with one leaf each and are doing quite well thank you.

Bob puts in alot of effort to make sure his seeds are clean and packaged perfectly for overseas buyer 10 outta 10 !