Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Neoflora - Ron Lawyer

13 votes

1. 1. RATE THIS GROWER

• POSITIVE - I have had a positive experience and would recommend this grower. (Comment Optional)
    • NEGATIVE - I have had a negative experience and would not recommend this grower (Comment Required)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

12 posts in this topic

PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE ABOVE RULES BEFORE REGISTERING FEEDBACK.

Many rare and very rare palms and tropicals can be found at Rons. While there may be premium prices on some of the more rare items, one can expect a well grown example 99% of the time, and often the palm cannot be found offered anywhere else. Worth making contact.

I have purchased palms from Ron twice now and some of my rarest gems come from his nursery. His palms are very well grown and because his mix is so well draining his palms are not subject to rot. In fact I have not lost one palm that I have purchased from Ron going back 2 years ago! Killer super rare palms and well worth the drive from San Diego to San Clemente :drool: !

Stevo

Agreed with what others have stated here. Hard man to reach when surf is good, but worth the effort! :D

Beautiful palms!

I purchased three palms from Ron. He has some really rare stuff. I thought his prices were fair, and he's very knowledgeable and accomodating.

Jason

I purchased three palms from Ron. He has some really rare stuff. I thought his prices were fair, and he's very knowledgeable and accomodating.

Jason

Jason, are you sure it was Ron??

:)

Meet Ron once and he sold me some very cool hardy palms, I found him in the IPS advertisement and he was kind enough to show me around for an hour on a sunday Very friendly and I got a ton of very cool palms.

Ron is the Man!

Not going to find cooler stuff that big for those prices anywhere. I just don't know anybody that has stuff that rare, that big, for that price! Thanks again Ron for your time and your last big Sabal Blackburiana.

Is this grower still around or Out of Buisness? Can't find him anywhere, and looks like I found some thread were he was selling everything off? 

Still around. I think I saw a post of his a couple weeks back. You should be able to PM him. If not, I have his # somewhere..

Just went up to see Ron yesterday. Still has an awful lot of really cool stuff that is usually just not available anywhere else.