Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Urban Rainforest - Steve Huston

20 votes

1. 1. RATE THIS GROWER

• POSITIVE - I have had a positive experience and would recommend this grower. (Comment Optional)
    • NEGATIVE - I have had a negative experience and would not recommend this grower (Comment Required)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

13 posts in this topic

PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE ABOVE RULES BEFORE REGISTERING FEEDBACK.

I have bought several times from Steve and he is always a pleasure to visit and purchase from. He will stand by the quality of his plants and tries to mitigate any problems that may arise.

Yeah, I think the fact that Steve has hatched most of his stuff from seed, makes it a very sturdy grow for our area. There are zero acclimation issues to deal with, and he's very gracious with his time.

I've bought from Steve and I can recommend him highly. Nice plants at great prices, well acclimated.

I have purchased many palms from Steve and having nothing but good to say about him.

Great plants and a great guy. He also has an amazing garden so you know his potted ones are well taken care of.

Steve is a great guy and a good grower. A look at his D. decipens is worth the drive itself.

Bought from Steve once... plan to go back. Great guy... great prices. Make sure you get the garden tour!

One of the discoveries I've made since getting into palms is the pleasure of buying palms from enthusiastic backyard growers like Steve. Good guy, good plants, good prices.

Can't say enough about Steve's character. Like others said, he's a real pleasure to know and has quality plants for great prices.

Not surprised at all that there is %100 positive feedback. Thanks for all the great plants Steve. Aaron

I went by Steve's house over the weekend and purchased a true form Dypsis ambositrae. That was the fourth time I have purchased plants from Steve. Steve always has nice plants at good prices. I never get tired of the garden tour either. Steve has an amazing D. decipiens that has me wanting one...BAD. If you ever get a chance you should swing by Steve's and check out what he's got. You won't be sorry.

Picked up (or should I say dug out) a Beccariophoenix from Steve's place a couple months ago. The price was great and the palm is thriving. His garden is inspirational with well grown rare palms and cycads everywhere you look. He also took the time to give me the tour and shared a number of growing tips with me. Too bad he is moving to Hawaii, but it will be cool to see what he winds up growing over there!