IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT LOGGING IN ×
  • WELCOME GUEST

It looks as if you are viewing PalmTalk as an unregistered Guest.

Please consider registering so as to take better advantage of our vast knowledge base and friendly community.  By registering you will gain access to many features - among them are our powerful Search feature, the ability to Private Message other Users, and be able to post and/or answer questions from all over the world. It is completely free, no “catches,” and you will have complete control over how you wish to use this site.

PalmTalk is sponsored by the International Palm Society. - an organization dedicated to learning everything about and enjoying palm trees (and their companion plants) while conserving endangered palm species and habitat worldwide. Please take the time to know us all better and register.

guest Renda04.jpg

GP2

PalmatierMeg

I just tried to order GP2 on IPS website. Everything went OK until I tried to enter my cc # at which point I received a long error message. I thought all the glitches were worked out. Or is the problem at my end? I really want to order so I can get shipment asap. Could someone help? Thanks.

Meg

Palms of Victory I shall wear

Cape Coral (It's Just Paradise)
Florida
Zone 10A on the Isabelle Canal
Elevation: 15 feet

I'd like to be under the sea in an octopus' garden in the shade.

Meg,

I'm alerting Liz, the webmaster, and hopefully she'll be able to sort it out. Stand by...! :)

Bo-Göran

Leilani Estates, 25 mls/40 km south of Hilo, Big Island of Hawai'i. Elevation 880 ft/270 m. Average rainfall 140 inches/3550 mm

I just tried to order GP2 on IPS website. Everything went OK until I tried to enter my cc # at which point I received a long error message. I thought all the glitches were worked out. Or is the problem at my end? I really want to order so I can get shipment asap. Could someone help? Thanks.

Reply form Webmaster

Please let me know what sort of error you received. I am not aware of any problems with the online payment and we have received a lot of orders.

I am going to try and call you in Florida. If we do not connect, please feel free to call me at 512 301 2744.

Liz Stansfeld

I think everything's cool now. Liz called me and we discussed situation. Since morning I traveled to our home office, so I tried ordering again from a different computer. This time payment page came up & took my info. Still don't know why I got error messages earlier today, but don't care now. Thanks, Liz & Bo, for your efforts.

Meg

Meg

Palms of Victory I shall wear

Cape Coral (It's Just Paradise)
Florida
Zone 10A on the Isabelle Canal
Elevation: 15 feet

I'd like to be under the sea in an octopus' garden in the shade.

• 3 weeks later...

I just tried to place an order but noticed that the site is not secure. Is there a way to place a secure order online?

Jason

Menlo Park, CA  (U.S.A.) hillside

Min. temp Jan 2007:  28.1 deg. F (-2.2 deg. C)

Min. temp winter 2008: 34.7 deg. F (1.5 deg. C)

USDA Zone 10A since 2000

I'll alert Liz, but being that it's the weekend it may be Monday before we have an answer.

Leilani Estates, 25 mls/40 km south of Hilo, Big Island of Hawai'i. Elevation 880 ft/270 m. Average rainfall 140 inches/3550 mm

I'll alert Liz, but being that it's the weekend it may be Monday before we have an answer.

Thanks!

Jason

Menlo Park, CA  (U.S.A.) hillside

Min. temp Jan 2007:  28.1 deg. F (-2.2 deg. C)

Min. temp winter 2008: 34.7 deg. F (1.5 deg. C)

USDA Zone 10A since 2000

The payment module of the web site is secure, and all data is encrypted. The URL for the payment pages starts with https:// - this indicates that an SSL certificate is in place.

Liz