• Announcements

• IPS BIENNIAL - SARAWAK / SINGAPORE JUNE 12-19   01/23/2016

STILL TIME TO REGISTER!!
      Don't miss this opportunity to hike through natural forest areas of Borneo to see palms in habitat led by expert guides. Experience the culture and cuisine of this exotic Southeast Asian country with fellow IPS travelers.
      In Singapore you'll experience the world's largest covered garden, Gardens by the Bay, and tour the venerable Singapore Botanic Garden. 
      You must be an IPS member to register, so sign up today. For more information click HERE (For more info of past biennials and member experiences see the BIENNIAL FORUM on Palmtalk.)   One of the exotic palms of Borneo
    • NEW FORUM - PALMS IN POTS   01/23/2016

CHECK IT OUT BELOW I think it is self explanatory - it's right below the COLD HARDY PALMS FORUM.

Mike Merritt - our new Treasurer

8 posts in this topic

Mike Merritt, a/k/a 'Mike in Kurtistown' here on PalmTalk, has volunteered for the job as IPS Treasurer. The IPS Board has just voted and approved Mike as a new Director (serving the 2008-2012 term), and as our new Treasurer. This is a very important job and we really appreciate Mike's dedication to the IPS and his willingness to take on this crucial position.

Mike - thank you very much for stepping forward, and I look forward to working with you!

Bo-Göran

thanks,mike! your dedication is appreciated!

Mike did a fantastic job at CFPACS and will do the same for the IPS. Thanks and welcome aboard Mike.

Mike,

I along with many others DO appreciate you stepping up and donating your time as a director. Thanks......

Jeff

Thanks Mike for all your hard work and committment toward the IPS.

Mike,

Great!

Mike its great of you to be willing to put in the time to help us all... thanks!

I thank everyone for their support and encouragement, and I shall do my best to fulfill the responsibilities of this position.

Mike