• Announcements

• IPS BIENNIAL - SARAWAK / SINGAPORE JUNE 12-19   01/23/2016

STILL TIME TO REGISTER!!
      Don't miss this opportunity to hike through natural forest areas of Borneo to see palms in habitat led by expert guides. Experience the culture and cuisine of this exotic Southeast Asian country with fellow IPS travelers.
      In Singapore you'll experience the world's largest covered garden, Gardens by the Bay, and tour the venerable Singapore Botanic Garden. 
      You must be an IPS member to register, so sign up today. For more information click HERE (For more info of past biennials and member experiences see the BIENNIAL FORUM on Palmtalk.)   One of the exotic palms of Borneo
    • NEW FORUM - PALMS IN POTS   01/23/2016

CHECK IT OUT BELOW I think it is self explanatory - it's right below the COLD HARDY PALMS FORUM.
    • PALMTALK PERVERT   02/01/2016

Just a heads up to everybody - there is a "pervert" trying to crash PalmTalk with vulgar language and discussions of having sex with palms. It may be coincidence, but someone also called a palm seller I know and started asking him questions about "having sex with palms."  I have a possible name and location. His IP was from San Diego Cox and it geolocated to around Mesa College. I won't divulge anything else because sometimes this type of information is not accurate. But I do have a name and address. But I just wanted everyone to know, and ask that you inform me if you come across any information, or see anything that should not be on PT.

New Ranking System

67 posts in this topic

I am finally FLOWERING! :)

Thats OK, you've looked to be a fine mature adult now for some time. It was bound to happen. :)

i cannot change mine,when i try it says i need to fill out all the info on the page & i already have.

can anyone advise?

here's some advice: stop sucking so much

i know you are but what am i? :angry:

OMG, you guys :wacko: are gonna have problems in Florida . :badday:

You better stick close to Ken Johnson while you are hear. :bemused:

WE are not gonna have problems while in florida,FLORIDA is gonna have problems while we are in IT! :lol:

so no one can help me with this ranking thing? :crying:

Your ranking is accurate, you did not receive any credit on the snarky content posts :blink::o:floor:

At least that is what Jeff Searle said..... :huh:

well that pretty much includes everything i post.

:lol: I don't think anybody even cares! :lol:

Your ranking is accurate, you did not receive any credit on the snarky content posts :blink::o:floor:

At least that is what Jeff Searle said..... :huh:

Yo...what did I say?

I can't believe I'm even in this beginner section. I'm outa here......

i see that you are correct,jeff.

i see that you are correct,jeff.

0060-0807-3002-2211_Baby_Crying_clipart_image.jpg

LogoTopLeft.jpg

LogoTopLeft.jpg

Is this the Jacket for the new Rollings Stones album, "Moosehead Soup" ? :blink:

it is now! :lol:

Dear Ron...Wait i know that Kid ? :hmm: That's a still of my son @ work during nights !!! :lol:

love,

kris :)

Dear Ron...Wait i know that Kid ? That's a still of my son @ work during nights !!! laugh.gif

love,

kris

It also looks like BS Man when Jeff Searle told him to stop planting so many rare palms at his nursery during the Spring Extravaganza! laugh.gif

Ron. blink.gif

Wasn't that the truth! He actually thought that he was going to plant 50-100 palms that weekend.

:D

Wasn't that the truth! He actually thought that he was going to plant 50-100 palms that weekend.

You liked it and you know it!

Jeff - Until you stopped him. laugh.gif Bill (BS Man) the purpose of owning a nursery is to propogate the palms and sell them to your customers so they can plant them in their own gardens! rolleyes.gif

If Jeff planted every palm he liked at the Nursery, it would then be a Botanical Garden and he would have no room grow his babies. mrlooney.gif

By the way Bill, have you run out of material to plant at your container ranch? unsure.gif

Ron

Jeff - Until you stopped him. laugh.gif Bill (BS Man) the purpose of owning a nursery is to propogate the palms and sell them to your customers so they can plant them in their own gardens! rolleyes.gif

If Jeff planted every palm he liked at the Nursery, it would then be a Botanical Garden and he would have no room grow his babies. mrlooney.gif

By the way Bill, have you run out of material to plant at your container ranch? unsure.gif

Ron

No, just ran out of places that are safe when the final stucco coat goes on and the fence gets replaced..... :hmm:

Jeff - Until you stopped him. Bill (BS Man) the purpose of owning a nursery is to propogate the palms and sell them to your customers so they can plant them in their own gardens! rolleyes.gif

If Jeff planted every palm he liked at the Nursery, it would then be a Botanical Garden and he would have no room grow his babies.

Ron

No, just ran out of places that are safe when the final stucco coat goes on and the fence gets replaced..... rock.gif

Bill - go hire you some cheap illegals and get-r-done on the stucco already! huh.gif

You may have noticed a new line in your info to the left of your posts. It is a ranking based on the number of posts.

0 - 10..........Seed

10 - 100......Germinating

100 - 250.....Seedling

250 - 500.....Juvenile

500 - 1000...Trunking

1000 - 2000..Flowering

2000 - 4000..Setting Seed

4000+..........You can set your own title.

Thankyou for supplying the scale

Regards

Wanderanwills

rock.gif Oh no... I have been deflowered and have become seedy. confused0065.gifindifferent0025.gif

How/where do you set your own title ?

it's okay, forget I asked..found it..thanks..cheers..good thanks...pardon me madam, but is that yours ?